Friday, July 26, 2013

Dr shehata

Finally I decided to see doctor Shehata privately ,  I should have done this sooner may be I could avoid the third Miscarriage. He is very famous  in uk, specially  after treating a woman with 18 miscarriages
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/sussex/8522575.stm
He has one office in Epsom  in new life clinics and one office in London that he  is only there on Mondays.  He took a look at my tests that I have already done in Iran and said he does not have confidence that they are done correctly and all should be repeated. He  asked me to do  the level one of tests for 540 pounds. The immune problem may show itself in them,  if not  he will run the second level of test for 500 ponds.  I wish something shows abnormal in the tests, it is much better to know the reason and it can be treated more efficiently. If nothing is wrong then he will do the blind treatment, which I do not like .

From now I have to take d3 2000 IU,  aspirin 75 mg, pregnacare + omega3 300.


No comments:

Post a Comment